Synergy Tech Consulting, LLC is a strategic consulting, staffing and technology services company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia’s HUBzone business district. We mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. We provide key staf to employers allowing them to meet diversity goals and to promote equal opportunity in employment. As a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with SBA 8(a) and Veteran Owned certifications, Synergy Tech is committed to creating innovative, flexible solutions for government and commercial clients.
We specialize in designing and delivering premium services for organizations in the following areas:
- IT Consulting. Software Solutions. CRM. Scalable Architecture. Health IT. Program & Project Mgmt.
- Human Resource Consulting. Change Enablement. Training. Improve Productivity.
- Management Consulting. Assessment. Process Improvements. Project Management.
- Project Staffing. Highly Qualified Specialists for internal projects.
- Temporary Staffing. Short-term workers to fill-in or supplement existing staf.
- Temp-to-Perm Staffing. Explore worker competencies before permanent hire.
- Direct Hire Staffing. Place employees in long-term assignments.
- Technology. Telecommunications. Database Mgmt. Support Services. Secure environments
- Our People. We have had zero employee turnover within the past 3 years.
- Certified Staff. PMP, CSM & MCSA Certified. We have experienced, vendor-certified consultants with functional and technical expertise. Our people are consistently rated above industry
- standards in client evaluations.
- Customized Solutions. We work side-by-side with you to develop a customized package that aligns to your overall need.
- Repeat Clientele: Due to high quality work, 90% of our revenue has been from repeat business.
- Regional coverage, local expertise. Multi-lingual. We have a local understanding allowing us to cater to diverse linguistic and cultural needs. We have the capability to conduct interactions in
- major languages including Spanish & Korean and to support persons with disabilities.
- Provided resources to Proxy Personnel for workplace personal assistant services (WPAS) for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Established project framework to upgrade existing electronic medical record system and managed the hardware migration to a new data center for Bayhealth Medical Centers and Palomar Pomerado Health Systems
- Led Project Management eforts for implementation of electronic lab system at three hospitals for Dignity Health Systems
US Department of Labor (DoL) Workplace Personal Assistance Services (WPAS)
Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Policies & Procedures Manual Development
United States Air Force
Department of Forestry